With nearly three decades of experience breaking new ground in off-site construction, Gerard McCaughey is a highly sought-after speaker on not only this still-emerging, ever-evolving aspect of building, but also entrepreneurship and leadership.
A dynamic speaker who is never shy about sharing his viewpoints, McCaughey has spoken at preeminent industry events throughout the world, including just about every major construction-related conference in the United States in the past year.
Topics McCaughey can address include:
- Understanding Off-Site: Separating Fact from Fiction
- The Dollars & Sense of Off-Site Construction
- Building More Sustainably with Off-Site Construction
- Case Study: Lighthouse – One of the First Zero-Net Energy Homes
- Case Study: Timber Frame 2000 – World’s First Six-Story Off-Site Built Structure
To inquire about Gerry McCaughey’s availability as a speaker, please visit the Contact page.
“Gerry’s unique frame of reference on construction productivity has provided the housing industry a fresh, much-needed perspective on a transformative approach that’s been around for decades. Our audience appreciated Gerry’s candor and insights from a lifetime of experience, having done this before as the largest offsite entity in Europe. Our industry is ripe for disruption, and it’s here.”