With nearly three decades of experience breaking new ground in off-site construction, Gerard McCaughey is a highly sought-after speaker on topics related to building higher quality structures more efficiently and more profitably in factory-controlled environments.
A dynamic speaker who is never shy about sharing his viewpoints, McCaughey has been a featured speaker at many prominent industry events in the United States in the past year.
- International Builder’s Show
- Urban Land Institute Fall Conference
- Housing Leadership Summit
- Alliance Innovation Summit
- Understanding Off-Site: Separating Fact from Fiction
- The Dollars & Sense of Off-Site Construction
- Building More Sustainably with Off-Site Construction
- Case Study: Lighthouse – One of the First Zero-Net Energy Homes
- Case Study: Timber Frame 2000 – World’s First Six-Story Off-Site Built Structure
To inquire about Gerry McCaughey’s availability as a speaker, please visit the Contact page.